Friday, December 18, 2009

Burnt Cookies

Everything is turning different now. This is the world. This is the life I am going to face. Right now, I only got my family as my inspiration to move on. My dream to complete the our house renovation and to sleep in my new room. In a little way, day by day I'm inspired with the littlest dream I have.

I could now think positively. Feeling stronger after being torn to pieces. And admittedly, I may not totally out from the situation but I know in time, I'll be over it. There are just one or couple of questions left in my mind. I am still confused with how I decide. I may regret at the end. But on the other way around, are those things do not have regrets themselves? I'm too good to be betrayed, deceived, used upon or whatever terms some individuals call after giving everything I can give. Will I regret someday because I didn't do anything? Because I accepted my defeat just bound with tears and broken heart? So many things are lingering in my thoughts this time.

I am feeling betrayed after I had given my everything. But its too much if they would ask including myself. I wouldn't let anyone do that. I am me. Once strong and smart. I would stand again after fixing my self back. And I will show to them, that I will never break that simple...

And now I am alone with no one at my side, I have to decide with just my own contemplations. May I be guided with what are written on the stars!

No comments: