Sunday, October 4, 2009

Unfaithful Heart

Everything seems to be perfect. Everyone was once happy. I dream of something big. Then I dream with her.

I took out the responsibility I know, never owned because I wanted her to realize her biggest dream. ...her dream of becoming an accountant.

I meet her when I was in college. I was very young and she was too. But I started to dream of realizing her dreams after hearing her answers in the footage during a university's pageant. Her words were so desperate to realize her dreams. Then I decided to be the catalyst of what she said.

I was in my third year that time. So much eager to graduate so that I could start helping her. And though, I was also still in my studies, I find ways to bridge up the distance between us. Miles and miles we were apart yet, I still dream something big for her. It's working. I made it work. We made it work.

When she had claims for her school project, I was there to listen. From the simple VCO of the marketing class to the payment of her reviewer when she wasn't around. Enough for me to hear words of gratitude. Enough for me to hear that I am part of her family and only her family in the city we keep struggling. Seems just the two of us helping each other to survive.

I was treating her my wife and my everything. All her needs, I was trying to secure. All that I can. All that I am. And I was forgetting myself. I love her more than my family since I was able to forget them just because she was my priority. Because I had my dream with her. Because I believe, I could have my family next to her after her dreams is realized. I never realized that I was dreaming all about her. Just for her. Only for her. And I forget all the people around me.

Time may change, yet, I had proven to myself that never will I. From the start of our relationship, I was Michael. And all these years I am still am. Proven by time that my love will never change. Still I was on her feet carrying her and push her closer to her dreams. And now she's close, I was stepped on and left me broken. She had changed. She had forgotten everything. She has forgotten how I sacrificed to help her to realize everything.

I am not supposed to count all these things. But I am thinking from which point I had mistaken. And I realized one thing. I love someone with an unfaithful heart. It was just I care alone. It was just I was the only one to be true.

I love her and I wanted to let her feel the comfort even in my own small way. She has forgotten that I placed her in a dormitory to feel the comfort as she will study.

All my sacrifices were never appreciated. It was even betrayed. Her heart is unfaithful. She didn't love me. She never care for me. She only thinks on her own way. She never care about the way I sacrifice my everything just for her. She hurt me despite my doings. She only think of her own feelings. She has changed.

My life would never be the same now. Before, I got all my inspiration to wake up every morning and report to my work. But things has changed. And perhaps time for me to move on, and go my own way after trying to save our relationship. After enduring all the pains.

I am strong. I know. And this experience wouldn't stop me from living. I never lost anything. It's just them who lost something big because of condemnming me. I will move on. I will fix back myself. I will dream with myself. My family. And with my friends, who honestly care for me.

Enough is enough. I'll keep moving on. I don't deserve someone who would change in a moment. I had given you my all. Yet, you never get contented.

No comments: