Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Long Day to Memorize

0845HH. The sun is up... And I just woke up...

Just in bed and found myself staring at the ceiling. My mind was empty when Johnny entered my room and asked how I was feeling. With a simple smile, just nodding and uttered, that in a little more days, I will be fine.

I couldn't resist this boy. He asked me if I wanted to go out. Hmmmm... Exactly. I was not in the mood to mingle anything outside my room. But he made me rise up on my bed and go with him. Where? To the Silliman Beach. Hahaha!

The sun is up. Kinda hurting to my skin. What a trip. It was Cieto, Kent, Irving, Johnny and I who finally made aggrement to get there. Wew!

When we went outside the house, it was drizzling. Yet the sun shone brightly. Perhaps, it would be a perfect day to enjoy the beach. Nothing special. Nothing new to myself. I was just quite in the group.

We arrived at the beach almost ten o'clock in the morning. Walking on the shore, we travelled the distance reaching at the end of the runway in the airport. We sit there for a while, talked things even beyong imagination. (hehehe... it was fun when the guard running after and warning us that it is prohibited to get in there...)

The place was good even we just stayed there for a while. The ocean breeze feels so much relaxing. It was calm and the breeze was so lonely... Yet I was awakened when I found out my friends are running away. (hahaha). I just calmly walked to the end and come after them.

They all plunged into the water despite of the heat. I was just watching them from the shore. Never had a plan to bathe in the sea. (I was freezing then).

When they played long jump, I joined them. (I wasn't a loser because I ranked second to Johnny in the game. The difference perhaps is a footstep. hehehe...)

We also had a trip getting inside the Silliman Farm where we watch the giant clams (I don't think it was giant) and crocodile in their pins. hehehe. Nothing remarkable. It was just a crocodile when I normally see long before. Just a normal reptile. We're just making fun of anything we encountered inside the farm like the aquarium, and with some precautionary signs inside. I enjoyed somehow. It was a big leap of moving on.

We returned home at noon time because I still have to report on duty at one o'clock in the afternoon. But after I was putting my uniform on, I was looking at Johnny and decided not to work. I then, called the office that I can just be at the office around six o'clock in the evening (and I succeeded to make an alibi, hahaha!).

We rode my motorcycle and went to the Carmelites and pray. It was Johnny, Irving and I. We stayed at the church maybe almost and hour then proceed to Sibulan church, to lit up a candle for St. Anthony. We just made a road trip even if the rain was heavy. We made it to Sibulan almost wet. Nothing in mind really but to enjoy the rain at the same time. After praying, we returned to the house. And since, six o'clock is too long to wait, Johnny suggested to stroll in Valencia and then, we found ourselves jamming in the Karaoke bar (hehehe) with the tanduay flat and a litre of coke. wew! I never drank anyway. I was still thinking that I would still be at work at six in the evening. That was almost four o'clock in the afternoon.

Time passes to quickly. That time we spent together with Johnny and Irving made me forget about what I'm feeling. Seems I am pulled out from the mud I was fallen unto. It's not easy to forget things when heart is concerned at all. But I was relieved by how my freinds keep me. I am just waiting for the day until I could finally said, that I was over it.

We returned home 1755HH. And I reported to work.

No comments: