Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Night Wind

Life wouldn't be the same now. So alone and after breaking the silence, here I go again. Thinking some beautiful things wishing to happen. I can't talk to anyone. I don't someone to share my feelings with especially now that those people who could I always talk about my feelings has left for greener fate. But they left me some good memories as friendship grows despite of our distance.

I'm feeling better now. I'm just missing some people who was one part of my journey. If only I could them close to me, I will. But fate has brought as far together. Maybe, this is let myself stand in my own fate to test the strength I have. Thanks to all the people who cared for me though I had only extended a little of my help. You guys are good friends really. Cieto, Johnny, and Kenneth. Though we shared a little of our time, you let me feel so much special.

No comments: