Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Meeting the Expectations

Though I got home at 1:00am last night, I still managed to wake up at 10 mins before six o'clock strikes. I got a phone call informing me that I will be attending a certain investigation. I can't sleep back. Thinking how would I spend my time and how would I able to make the output after the investigation.

It was a cold morning. And don't have plan to rise up early. My muscles were weary and I wanted to take time to rest after a long night of work.

Lot of things played in my mind. How could other people have expected a lot from me? When I, myself got a little trust in all I can do. Like today, at eight o'clock in the morning, I will have a meeting together with my the Regional Manager and act as his secretary. How could my wit manage the role he has given me inspite, I don't even have the knowledge to do things like the way he expected from me. The worst is, that, our company lawyer will be present too. Truly amazing. (hehehe)... Now, then I look at my self, I am just me... Seeing no something special I could do.

But anyway, I tried to keep what their eyes has seen in me. I would stress out what they expect from me. No matter what, I would try to break a leg from all of this...

No comments: