Thursday, October 8, 2009

Moving On...


It's 2:26 in the morning. Still up thinking of the things I've been through. Realizing how strong I am that I've gone this far. Thanks to all the affection that my friends has given to me. The love and care that they showed to me when I was totally down. Thanks for encouraging me that the world hasn't totally turn me out.

Times for me was so tough. Fighting something which is no longer worth for. Yet, thanks for all the understanding. My friends have seen how badly I was broken, call my attention when I suddenly lost my consciousness, and tap my back when I suddenly cried. Thanks. You made me realize that I wasn't left by people who truly love me.

I was hurt. I tried to run away from the situation. But later, I understand that I need to face the truth. Not to hide from it. Not to run.

The care my family and friends has given to me comforted my feelings. I will move on no matter how hard it would be. I know I can. And you will see once again the sweetest of my smile (hehehe), then I could live my life without putting my happiness with others. I will now live my life and claime it is mine.

Thanks for the heartaches and pains. It made me a better man.

No comments: